( Thatsup New s ) Drake and Future’s recently released joint album, What a Time To Be Alive, has ...
(Thatsup News) Drake and Future’s recently released joint album, What a Time To Be Alive, has shot up to No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. The LP has given Drake his second No. 1 album in 2015. In the week ending Sept. 24, it sold 375,000 copies according to Nielsen Music. Of that amount, 334,000 were pure album sales.
The album was released on Sunday (Sept. 20) as a collaborative release through Cash Money Records with Epic. At first, it was available exclusively on Apple Music, but later was released on iTunes.
Billboard stats reveal that What a Time To Be Alive has the third-largest week for an album in 2015. The other two were The Weeknd’s Beauty Behind the Madness (412,000) and Drake’s If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late (535,000). Another stat: This marks the second highest sales week for an album this year behind Drake's IYRTITL.
2. Big Rings (Produced by Metro Boomin)
3. Live From The Gutter (Produced by Boi-1da & Metro Boomin)
4. Diamonds Dancing (Produced by Metro Boomin, Allen Ritter & Frank Dukes)
5. Scholarships (Produced by Metro Boomin)
6. Plastic Bag (Produced by Neenyo)
7. I’m The Plug (Produced by Southside)
8. Change Locations (Produced by Noel)
9. Jumpman (Produced by Metro Boomin)
10. Jersey (Produced by Metro Boomin & Southside)
11. 30 For 30 Freestyle (Produced by Noah “40” Shebib)
Stream & Download Drake & Future - What A Time To Be Alive (Album Stream) Zip Download on Thatsup.