Article: [SM vs YG] What happens after SNSD and Big Bang? Source: E-Daily via Naver Article names Red Velvet from SM and iKON fr...
Article: [SM vs YG] What happens after SNSD and Big Bang?
Source: E-Daily via Naver
Article names Red Velvet from SM and iKON from YG as the next groups to follow behind SNSD and Big Bang
1. [+8,369, -661] Try as you may but I don't think there will ever be any groups who can continue Big Bang and SNSD
2. [+6,614, -1,048] Look at YG's scale bringing in Red Velvet and even Soshi to media play for iKON ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this article would've made more sense if it was comparing Red Velvet to Winner since they debuted around the same time ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+5,513, -915] iKON media play
4. [+4,819, -558] And what about Winner.......
5. [+882, -106] Not a fan but I found Winner to be a lot more impactful and competitive than iKON
6. [+775, -63] Difficult for a girl group to become as big as SNSD... same for Big Bang, for a rookie to reach the same status
7. [+765, -75] This pisses me off. Winner and Red Velvet debuted at the same time whereas iKON debuted a year later. How can you compare iKON to them instead of Winner? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+705, -47] Winner's debut was great... and they're debutmates with Red Velvet too and did lots of collab stages last year. Shouldn't it be Red Velvet and Winner? iKON would be better compared to Twice
9. [+617, -43] I've never seen YG media play to this extent before ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they act like something huge is going to happen if iKON doesn't do well. Their media play wasn't this bad with Winner.
10. [+658, -87] Just comparing debut stats alone, Winner completely demolishes them. Winner should hurry and comeback.