Spoilers for the week of December 1, 2, 3 & 4, 2015. 'General Hospital' Spoilers '... WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?
- It is revealed that Nik has known where Helena had Robin stashed away all along.
- Nik decides that he needs to free Robin from her current assignment, while still maintaining plausible deniability. Can he tip Patrick and Anna off without incriminating himself?
- Sam questions Laura, hoping she'll spill the beans. When she doesn't, she extracts what she wants to know from Jake, with Laura present.
- Sam confronts Liz with what she knows, but Liz still has an ace up her sleeve.
- Laura warns Nik that Sam knows the truth, and Nik makes moves to ensure that he comes out on top. What he doesn't count on? Hayden and Tracy.
- Tracy moves ahead with her plan to reveal Nik's guilt to the world and regain control of ELQ, with help from Hayden and Paul.
- Jason, after learning the truth, goes to break things off with Liz, but she surprises him and everyone else by revealing that she's pregnant.
- Sonny begins the next phase of his physical therapy: Epiphany helps him start to try walking and build up his leg strength.
- Look for "Sonny vs. Ava Round Two" in the court room to be on the way. Ava played dirty last time, so Sonny aims to get even.
- Jordan runs into Andre, and we discover that the two of them have romantic history together.
- Is Helena really gone for good? Doesn't seem likely, and she may show up in town sooner than you'd think.
December 2, 2015
Jason's love for Liz is reaffirmed.
Tracy considers the consequence of Jason's reappearance.
Maxie presents Dillon with an offer.
Morgan is released from the hospital.