General Hospital Spoilers: for the week of (March 7 – 11, 2016), you can watch the sneak peek preview recap video below to find out what...
Week of March 7[success title="Spoilers for (March 7 to March 11th, 2016)" icon="check-circle"] Full Spoiler Below, Comment for more. [/success]
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers Monday, March 7
Paul goes ahead with is secret plots.
Jordan fears Paul is behind something much deeper than just being the new DA.
Anna improves on checking out Paul more.
Liz has second thoughts about her living arrangements.
Anna comes to a sad and unfortunate realization.
Nathan explains his slip of the tongue, but is he telling the truth?
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: 'Curtis Confirms Who Shot Hayden'
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: 'Jason has altering flashbacks'
- Jake has a bad reaction to Jason's news.
- Carlos is there for Sabrina in her time of need.
- Max informs Sonny of the nature of Ava's business. Sam offers to help Jason. Liz seeks help for Jake.
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers Tuesday, March 8General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: 'Lulu seeks some advice', 'Nikolas makes a move'
Ava breaks down in front of Paul.
Franco shows compassion towards Liz.
Tracy takes a turn for the worse.
Franco stays strong for Kiki.
Maxie seeks more into Nathan's response to her saying she loves him.
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: 'Sam and Jason find themselves'
Scott blindsides Laura with the latest status change in the form of an important document.
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: 'Sonny receives good news, Curtis defies Jordan'
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers Wednesday, March 9Sonny and Ava have an uncharacteristically calm moment of understanding.
Tracy fears the worst.
Nathan keeps his secret alive.
Still to come (General Hospital Spoilers: Is Baby Avery Sonny's Daughter or Morgans?)
A near-death experience brings two together.
Robert and Anna close in on Carlos and Sabrina.
- Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) ties the knot with Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) in a bedside ceremony to try and block Ava getting custody of Avery. Carly later gets some news that scares her and she makes Michael and Morgan promise not to get in too deep with the Corinthos syndicate. They promise, but that won’t stick. The brothers will unite to run their dad’s mob.
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers Thursday, March 10Tensions rise between Sonny and Carly.
Maxie offers sage advice to Nina.
Diane shares her plan to get Morgan out of trouble.
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: 'Jason has altering flashbacks' (Getting close to his wife again)
Will Jason and Sam make It)
- Paul Hornsby (Richard Burgi) shakes up Anna with news of a recent development. Does this have to do with Carlos? Anna is shocked and it looks like Paul is focused on Anna for some reason. Is Paul worried she might figure out his mob involvement and could this put her in danger? Paul asks Nathan West (Ryan Paevey) for some history on the wily Brit.
General Hospital (GH) Spoilers Friday, March 11
- Maxie Jones (Kirsten Storms) will reassure Nathan West (Ryan Paevey) that his concern about her working on Dillon Quartermaine’s (Robert Palmer Watkins) movie is misplaced. They renew their romance and get all mushy this week. Lulu Spencer (Emme Rylan) confides in Dillon she’s concerned about Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna) in the wake of the shooting.
Join our Facebook for updates daily, General Hosital (GH) Soap TV Updates
previews and updates shared from the GH fanpage.
Monday, March 7
Elizabeth (Rebecca Herbst) has second thoughts about her living arrangements; Anna (Finola Hughes) comes to a sad and unfortunate realization; after Maxie (Kirsten Storms) overhears Nathan (Ryan Paevey) mumble “Claudette”, he claims she was his childhood French poodle.
Tuesday, March 8
Ava (Maura West) has a breakdown; Franco (Roger Howarth) is compassionate towards Liz; Tracy (Jane Elliot) takes a turn for the worse.
Wednesday, March 9
Sonny (Maurice Benard) and Ava share a moment of understanding; Tracy fears the least palatable outcome; Nathan maintains his secret.
Thursday, March 10
Tensions rise between between Sonny and Carly (Laura Wright); Nina (Michelle Stafford) gets advice from Maxie; Diane (Carolyn Hennesy) reveals her plan to get Morgan (Bryan Craig) out of trouble.
Friday, March 11
Nathan decides whether to confess to Maxie; Sonny's recommendation shakes Morgan; Nathan asks Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) for advice.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURICE BENARD (SONNY CORINTHOS)!
Maurice was born on March 1, 1963 in Martinez, California.
He married Paula Smith in 1990 and they have four children together: Cassidy, Heather, Joshua, and Cailey.
Maurice was one of the few actors being considered for the role of Sonny Corinthos. The producers actually offered Maurice two separate roles: Damian Smith or Sonny Corinthos. Maurice ultimately chose to play Sonny because he liked the character's name.
Initially, the character was only supposed to last for six months.