The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers: for the week of (July 18 – July 22, 2016), 7/18/16, 7-18-16 Watch the sneak peek preview recap video below to find out what's next on CBS soap opera 'B&B' Spoilers 2016 day to day on thatSUP.info day-to-day during week 18.
Week of July 18:
Monday, July 18
Steffy goes on a tirade about her mother-in-law being present at Forrester Creations, and Eric sides with Steffy to protect his secret affair with Quinn, Liam and Steffy share a tender moment as they make plans to attend the Spencer Summit.
Tuesday, July 19
Zende surprises Nicole with a special gift in anticipation of their romantic evening together, Ridge and Brooke lean on one another as they discuss their respective struggles in their relationships.
Nicole and Zende have a special night as they take their relationship to the next level, Caroline becomes conflicted when she and Thomas discuss their son and Ridge.
Katie is surprised when Brooke becomes her hero in regards to Bill, Wyatt and Steffy decide to invite an important guest to speak at the Spencer Summit.
Brooke plays mediator when Bill and Katie come face-to-face in an all-out battle over Will, Deacon arrives and gives Quinn many good reasons not to follow Eric to Monte Carlo.
- July 18 - To protect his secret affair with Quinn, Eric sides with a furious Steffy after her mother-in-law shows up at Forrester.
- July 19 - Zende gives Nicole a surprise gift in anticipation of a momentous night.
- July 20 - A discussion with Thomas leaves Caroline feeling conflicted.
- July 21 - Katie is surprised when Brooke becomes her champion with respect to Dollar Bill.
- July 22 - Deacon warns Quinn that chasing Eric to Monte Carlo has “bad idea” written all over it!