The Live + Same Day soap opera daytime ratings are in for August 15-19, 2016.
Daytime Ratings: 'The Young and the Restless','The Bold and the Beautiful' & 'General Hospital' All High
The Live + Same Day soap opera daytime ratings are in for August 15-19, 2016. According to Nielsen, The Young and the Restless (+124K), The Bold and the Beautiful (+11K) and General Hospital (+47K) were all TV shows are up in total viewers versus the previous week.
Days of our Lives was pre-empted for the second week in a row due to NBC coverage of the Olympics.
Check out a breakdown below of the daytime soap opera Nielsen ratings by category:
Total Viewers (versus previous week/versus same week last year)
1. The Young and the Restless 4,565,000 (+124,00/-196,000)
2. The Bold and the Beautiful 3,732,000 (+11,000/+105,000)
3. General Hospital 2,573,000 (+47,000/+81,000)
Women 18-49 Viewers
1. The Young and the Restless 601,000 (+55,000/-169,000)
2. The Bold and the Beautiful 524,000 (+17,000/-71,000)
3. General Hospital 416,000 (+12,000/+51,000)
Women 18-34 Viewers
1. The Young and the Restless 157,000 (+23,000/-39,000)
2. The Bold and the Beautiful 147,000 (+17,000/-2,000)
3. General Hospital 93,000 (-16,000/-23,000)
Women 25-54 Viewers
1. The Young and the Restless 860,000 (+23,000/-232,000)
2. The Bold and the Beautiful 739,000 (-25,000/-100,000)
3. General Hospital 614,000 (+31,000/+103,000)
For the latest Pop TV's soap opera ratings, visit our Daytime ratings hub.
Get Exclusive Updates
Win exclusive member-only Soap prizes, and more: sign up here! Get our free email alerts on the shows, topics and the author of this article.
Having problems on our site? try Troubleshooting | Introduce Yourself